More and more companies, both large and small, are willing to engage in charity. The increasingly popular concept of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) assumes taking into account charitable activities already at the level of building the company’s strategy. For many companies, it becomes one of the key factors in the organization’s strategy.
What impact does the charity have on the company? What are the benefits of it?
- charity fosters good, positive energy at work
- charity activates and increases the efficiency of employees, integrates them, improves mood and gives a sense of agency and being needed
- charity develops new skills and helps discover new talents among employees
- charity attracts new employees to the company
- charity has a positive impact on the company’s image
- thanks to philanthropic activities the company wins the trust of new customers
- thanks to charity, the company increases public awareness of existing problems
- charity is increasingly important for investors
- a company that helps, inspires other companies to charity
Here you can also read about the benefits of Corporate Social Responsibility.